At the end of the course each delegate should be able to:
- Realise the importance of the Safety Passport itself, as well as the importance of the engineering construction industry as a whole.
- Have an awareness of health and safety at work as well as what their employer and they must do to abide with governing laws. To make those who supervise others more aware of their responsibilities.
ECITB impose a minimum number of delegates for this course
Prices shown include administration, passport fees and VAT
Leading A Team Safely
- Location: Bromsgrove
- Course Date: 8 August 2018
- Places left on this course: 12
- Location: Southam
- Course Date: 16 November 2018
- Places left on this course: 11