At the end of the workshop delegates should be able to:
- State legal obligations required by CDM 2015
- Identify the requirements of the regulations if a notifiable project
- State the responsibilities, roles and functions of each of the duty holders in CDM
- Identify the main contents of health and safety information packs
- Identify the main contents of the construction phase plan
- Identify the main contents of a health and safety file
The workshop will encourage discussion on the roles of the parties within the regulations and the development and content of the documentation required. This will be through the application of case studies and syndicate activity.
Delegates can further their knowledge and qualifications by attending the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
Prices shown include VAT
- Location: Southam
- Course Date: 4 October 2019
- Places left on this course: 11