Delegates will be re-assessed on their learning and their ability to instruct others in manual handling.
At the end of the course each delegate should be able to:
- Outline the main manual handling injuries and how they occur
- Make assessments of manual handling operations
- Identify effective avoidance and reduction measures
- Outline the legal requirements relating to Manual Handling
- Demonstrate and use a sound base movement
Delegates are encouraged to bring their own presentations that they use in their own sessions if they would like feedback from the tutor and the group.
Prices shown include VAT
- Location: Bromsgrove
- Course Date: 21 August 2018
- Places left on this course: 12