Delegates will be given a comprehensive reference pack which includes a review of the main legal requirements and guidance on manual handling assessment and control.
At the end of the programme delegates should be able to:
- Describe the main manual handling injuries and how they occur
- Make assessments of manual handling operations
- Identify effective avoidance and reduction measures
- Outline the legal requirements relating to Manual Handling
- Demonstrate and use a sound base movement
- Instruct others effectively in manual handling assessment and lifting techniques
Delegates will be required to deliver an assessed presentation at the end of the course and on successful completion they will be added to our Register of Instructors and Assessors for a period of 3 years. After this period they will be required to attend our 1 day Refresher course to remain on our register.
Prices shown include VAT
- Location: Southam
- Course Date: 26 March 2018 - 28 March 2018
- Places left on this course: 10
- Location: Bromsgrove
- Course Date: 22 August 2018 - 24 August 2018
- Places left on this course: 12