On completion of the course delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the subjects by successfully completing the assessment paper
- Appreciate how they personally can influence good standards within health safety & environment.
- Understand the value of risk assessment and control documentation
- Understand the requirements for supervising others, considering behavioural safety requirements
After the successful completion of the course a passport will be issued with a three year expiry date.
Prices shown include passport fees and VAT
- Location: Bromsgrove
- Course Date: 10 August 2018
- Places left on this course: 18