POSITION: Head of Administration, Compliance and Facilities (Head of ACF)
SALARY: Circa £30,000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Private medical, 25 days holiday plus statutory
LOCATION: KeyOstas Midlands training facilities Southam (Primary) and Bromsgrove
KeyOstas has been operating since 1984 and depicts quality and drive in ensuring its health & safety training services are delivered to the highest standard and understood by all who attend. Throughout our period of operations, we have gained an exciting and excellent portfolio of clients who value our services.
Our client portfolio is a collective of organisations whom we deliver common goals of ensuring that we benefit all in creating and customising training courses to meet their needs and delivered to an incredible benchmark. Our courses receive high customer satisfaction ratings and are amongst the best in the marketplace, delivered by a team of passionate, professional, adaptable trainers.
Our very reason to be is to deliver training where delegates receive not just the certificate, but also the skills and self-assurance to make a difference in their chosen vocation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
KeyOstas is looking for an exceptional, driven, and organised individual to fulfil the critical and exciting role as the Head of Administration, Compliance and Facilities
The Head of Administration, Compliance and Facilities (Head of ACF) is responsible for the effective preparation of training delivery and administration services for both on-site training, at client site and remote training where necessary.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF HEAD OF ACF
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in a similar role with a good understanding of ISO principles and associated audits. However, these can be learnt but it is essential to be highly organised with a strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
Working in a busy office, the role holder will need a flexible approach with the strength of personality to perform well with little external support. The role underpins the accountability for both the administrative function and the people management within it of which there are currently 3 with the majority in Southam, but travel to Bromsgrove office will be essential.
Although this is a Head of role, it is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be used to rolling up their sleeves and contributing as a full team member where and when required.
- At least 3 years of working with office administration management
- Previous experience of ISO (or similar) administration and associated audits would be a benefit.
- An infectious “can do” attitude coupled with a proven ability to gain the respect of and influence colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to negotiate/communicate at all levels.
- Capable and willing to develop the role and to play a part in the growth of the company.
- To ensure that the Integrated Management System (IMS) which embraces Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental issues is kept current and reporting/ communication requirements are respected.
- To maintain an IMS action plan which incorporates all actions required to ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory/auditing authorities as well as any other agreed actions.
- To coordinate and/or carry out internal audits as and when required to do so by the IMS and to include any required actions in the action plan accordingly.
- To get “buy in” from stakeholders in the action plan and keep the Directors abreast of progress and to inform them of missed deadlines and/or slippage in time scales.
- To continuously develop the IMS to ensure that all company processes and procedures are “captured” and included in the system
- Updating policies, procedures and master forms ensuring that all company documentation complies with the IMS.
Administration of the company’s key documentation including but not exhaustive: Insurance (Office and fleet) and coordinating any claims that might arise. Utilities and facilities management including parodic checks. Facilities service provider upkeep including anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance.
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facilities
- Maintain the company car fleet
- Proactive inventory/stock management using best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Management of administration team and its policies and procedures. Team productivity and positivity is essential, and the role should include regular team communication,
- Delivering excellent service to the client by effectively managing the workload of the team using relevant tools and systems
- Periodic 1-1’s, and appraisals using the HR system
- Periodic travel to Bromsgrove office
- Help and assistance to the sales team with tender documentation.
- Carrying out such other duties reasonably falling within the scope as maybe required by the company.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Those looking to manage and contribute to change
- Playing a part in a growing company.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to guide and motivate and mentor employees
- Flexible scheduling
- Full driving licence
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THE ROLE
Bring your passion and enthusiasm and we will provide you with the tools you need to succeed! You must be able to prioritise, organise and manage workloads, communicate effectively at all levels and have the ability to motivate and develop others enabling all to achieve their potential.
- Enjoyable place to work in a well-established business
- Dynamic growing company
- Expanding sector of health, safety, and environment
- Close and supportive team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive basic salary – circa £30,000
- 25 days’ holiday plus statutory
- Private medical Company pension scheme